Evap cooler provide the most energy efficient and the lowest installed cost cooling solution
Keep your home cool & energy efficient with a residential evap cooler
Evap coolers uses less than 1/6th of the energy of conventional packaged AC unit
Energy Efficient, Exceptional Performance
Hessaire Coolers deliver an industry leading amount of fresh air with a motor horsepower ranging from ¾ Hp to 7 ½ Hp. Often referred to as "air washers", these units filter air prior to it entering your immediate environment through ducts or single inlet discharge apertures. These coolers can be used in restaurant kitchens, industrial work environments and dry cleaning industries to not only provide fresh, clean air but be cost effective while doing it.
Combination of evap cooler and ductless mini-split AC’s provide the most energy efficient and the lowest installed cost solution to homes in the dry Southwest. Houses can be cooled very comfortably with evap coolers from April to June and from Sep to Oct. Evap coolers uses less than 1/6th of the energy of conventional packaged AC unit. Cooling a 1500 sqft house with evaporative cooler cost $50/month in electricity versus $300 using a 5 ton packaged unit for $250 in monthly savings. For 6 months of the year, the savings is $1,500.
Features & Benefits:
- Save up to 75% over refrigerated air system for your home or business
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against leakage due to rust-out of the cabinet.
- High-capacity pumps are thermally protected, grounded and U.L. recognized. 1-year warranty.
- High efficiency pads for long life and maximum cooling. 8" thick or 12" thick
- Dry module keeps blower and motor dry and away from water.
- POLYBOND® finish combines corrosive protection with ease of cleaning.
Static Pressure / Cooling Efficency